FB Express
Call Us Now: (310) 446-4130 & 4120

Name Change

In order to change the name on your passport you must have an original court ordered name change, original marriage certificate or divorce decree.

You must renew your passport in order to change your name. If your passport was issued less than a year from the date of issue and you need your name changed or corrected in your passport you will only need to pay the expedite fee to the US State Department to have it corrected.

Complete Online Application DS-5504

One Passport Photo

Current US Passport

Original Court Documents

Flight Itinerary

Two Authorization Letters

Click here for Fees and Processing Times