FB Express
Call Us Now: (310) 446-4130 & 4120

How to Replace a Limited Validity Passport

You may replace a limited validity passport at anytime, however goverment fees will vary depending on when you apply.

Complete Online Application DS-11

Actual US Passport

Letter from US Consular Office

If your limited validity passport was issued by a US Consulate Office overseas a letter was included with instructions for obtaining a new, full validity passport.

You must include this letter with your application when applying for your full validity passport.

Two Authorization Letters

Letter of Authorization will be issued when you come in person. If you are not coming in our office and doing it by mail. Please Call (310) 446-4130 for Authorization Letter

Flight Itinerary

One Passport Photo

Click here for Fees and Processing Times